Sempre olhei de lado as citações da crítica que enchem os posters de espectáculos, álbuns ou filmes aqui no Reino Unido: tudo (das coisas mais extraordinárias à maior porcaria) tem comentários positivos das maiores publicações, feitos em duas ou três palavras para caberem bem entre aspas no poster. Parece que a coisa cheira mal a mais gente: esta lista do The Guardian traduz o que essas supostamente positivas frases querem dizer de facto. Aqui ficam algumas:
Epic I thought it would never end
This play is young and raw This play is written by someone whose sole experience of drama is watching EastEnders
Dense, intelligent and deeply witty Laugh knowingly even if you don't understand a word
A devised play A total mess
Domestic drama Doesn't mention Iraq or the state of the NHS
Post-conceptualist An artist who had an idea once, but wore it out
Bookish Wears glasses and once read a Penguin Classic
This promising young actor I want to sleep with him/her
This magnetic and superbly charismatic actor, whose early promise has been richly achieved I have slept with him/her
Epic I thought it would never end
This play is young and raw This play is written by someone whose sole experience of drama is watching EastEnders
Dense, intelligent and deeply witty Laugh knowingly even if you don't understand a word
A devised play A total mess
Domestic drama Doesn't mention Iraq or the state of the NHS
Post-conceptualist An artist who had an idea once, but wore it out
Bookish Wears glasses and once read a Penguin Classic
This promising young actor I want to sleep with him/her
This magnetic and superbly charismatic actor, whose early promise has been richly achieved I have slept with him/her
3 comentários:
ahahah!
já me puseste bem disposta!
e a lista vai para os favoritos ;)
Gostei do guia. :)
hehe, muito bom.
eu pessoalmente sempre gostei do "an instant classic", que fazer? gosto de paradoxos
Enviar um comentário